The Official WordPress Gallery Plugin
Hey ? friends, raise your hands if you need a new WordPress Gallery Plugin!
We’ve finally got our place at the official WordPress plugin directory with our WordPress gallery Plugin for Facebook albums ? ! Check it out!
I have to tell you that this was one of the most requested options and I am very proud of our team that made it possible.
If you are one of our current users, I assume you will probably ask these questions:
What is different than the previous unofficial version?
Well, I will be very short – it is tested and approved by the very talented team at WordPress and that means that you can use this plugin with a great confidence in its security! See it in action here ➡️
What is different than the non-Wordpress version?!
The WordPress users have the benefit to generate simple shortcodes from the platform, and use them in their blog posts without editing the website’s HTML. It is very handy for non-technical users. Additionally, the WordPress users get:
- Fullscreen lightbox.
- Better responsive layout for WordPress sites.
- Shortcodes for every EmbedSocial feature:
Facebook album: embedsocial_album id=""
Facebook gallery: embedsocial_gallery id=""
Instagram album: embedsocial_instagram id=""
Facebook slider: embedsocial_slider id=""
- Optimized loading times for WordPress.
Let me summarize the EmbedAlbum WordPress gallery plugin benefits:
- No more hosting, cropping and manual managing photo albums for your website;
- No need of any coding skills, just use a simple shortcode to display an album in your blog posts;
- Keep an automatically updated photo gallery;
- Manage multiple albums, change display settings and save in a single platform.
- Create a gallery with selected Facebook albums;
- Create slideshow with your Facebook photos;
- Import all albums from your Facebook page, automatically;
- Display Instagram albums from a specific username;
- Display Twitter albums from a specific username;
- Embed albums dynamically with the developers API;
- Formatting options, lightbox view, masonry and grid layout;
- Full responsive mode;
- Auto update option.
Examples of how you can use the EmbedAlbum WordPress gallery plugin:
- Showcase a full photo gallery uploaded on your Facebook page – Demo
- Create albums from the photos posted only by the fans on your Facebook page – Demo
- Display Twitter photos from a trending hashtag in a blog post – Demo
- Create a grid photo album from your Instagram username photos – Demo
- Generate a beautiful slideshow from your Facebook page photos – Demo
Hence, this plugin will save your time and enhance your blog content or corporate website. In that relation, it will cut costs for web maintenance and constant updates of the Facebook API changes. Yes, that is our concern. Your job ends with the copy/paste of the code.
Hope you will find the EmbedAlbum WordPress gallery plugin useful and if you need more features we are open to accepting new challenges!