Submit guest post
Want to share your marketing expertise with an active audience?
Do you have a trendy topic and unique insights you think will give value to our readers?
Be our guest blogger!
EmbedSocial blog readers come here to read practical tips and examples to improve their online presence by using the power of user-generated content. Most of our audience are marketers and business owners, that use our blog publication as a reputable library of actionable information that they can use in their daily activities.
When writing your guest blog, please have this in mind so you can create valuable content seen by leading professionals.
Blog Post Guidelines
- Use-cases and stories based on personal experiences
- 2000+ words of 100% original and unpublished content
- Relevant, well-researched posts backed up with numbers and examples from your own research
- Actionable and practical tips readers can try right away
- Content baked up with examples that illustrate your point
- We accept only free licensed stock photos and your own in-house images (of course, if you’re in trouble we can create them for you)
- 1 backlink that points to relevant content for the blog topic
- Hero images size: width:920px, height=480px
- Post images size: width:800px, height:400px
- Formatting: Camel case for the title and sentence case for the headings within the post
- Please note: Once posted, the content rights are owned by EmbedSocial.
- Too technical posts
- Paid promotions
- Syndicated content
- Keyword staffing
- Link swapping
Instagram Stories Use-Cases: If you or any of your clients have more than 10K Instagram followers and are doing sales through Instagram, you can take part in this study. Just, fill in the form below and you will get a priority when deciding on the guest post topic.
- User-generated content
- Reviews management
- Online reputation
- Customer feedback
- Social media
- Shopify apps
- Digital marketing
- Examples of creative social media campaigns
- Everything About Instagram Stories Analytics and Insights
- Google Reviews: Guide on How to Manage & Get More in 2021
- How to Get the Best of User-Generated Content? [2021 Guide
Submit Guest Post Pitch
First, take some time to explore our blog publication to avoid duplicate content.
Then, submit your guest post pitch with short outline via the form below.
If we believe that your content will be useful for our readers, we will get in touch with you with the next steps.
We’re looking forward reading your pitch!