Introducing Feedlink: Your Link in Bio Tool for Instagram [Free]
Today we are launching a new free functionality for our EmbedAlbum users.
We are extending the free version in this product as part of our ongoing efforts to give businesses new tools in order to boost their online presence.
Introducing: FeedLink.io a link in bio tool for instagram.
It is a simple feature that generates a unique link for your Instagram bio, which opens a clickable version of your Instagram feed, giving you options to customize the links on each photo in the feed.
All current users of EmbedAlbum use the tool to generate Instagram albums and feeds that they embed on their websites.
And with this new upgrade, they get an additional version of that Instagram albums in the form of a dedicated page with a unique URL for their Instagram account.
As mentioned, Feedlink is also available in the EmbedAlbum free version and you can start using it right now.
For new users, feel free to get an EmbedAlbum account by clicking the link below:
Register now and get your feedlink.io in few seconds:
Why Feedlink for your Instagram bio
Instagram has become the primary spot for businesses for their go-to online activities.
From launching new products and offering to share their behind the scene stores, Instagram gives businesses a great platform to visually express and engage with their audience.
And in order to fill in the lower end of the sales funnel, they usually need a call to action tools to lead their prospects to the conversion stage.
Having in mind the limitations of the network in terms of no links in their photos, the profile link has become a valuable asset.
Especially in the process of redirecting Instagram users to shopping carts or other landing pages where they can continue to interact with the brand.
To summarise, the bio link is an actual CTA that help businesses to accomplish certain goals in their Instagram efforts such as:
- Drive more traffic to their website
- Boost revenue
- Improve lead generation through survey forms
- Give an easier direction for followers to learn more
But there are certain limits in having just one spot for one link.
And this is exactly what the new Feed Link tool by EmbedSocial is aimed to solve.
Continue reading to learn how.
How Feedlink works?
Feedlink works as a web and mobile-optimized landing page that assembles your Instagram feed in one place and gives you an option to tag each photo in the feed with a unique link.
For example, if you own a fashion store when followers click the Feedlink in your bio, they can browse all the products you’ve posted but now have an option to click on the photos and link directly to the checkout pages where they can purchase that product.
Or, if you want to drive traffic from Instagram to your blog post, you can add the blog article URL in your post and help followers quickly find the content they might be interested in.
Here is a demo of a feedlink.io url: https://feedlink.io/escommerce
As mentioned, Feedlink by EmbedSocial is a great way to facilitate followers to find what they’re looking for while scrolling through their feed and turn them into customers, effortlessly.
Top reasons why you need Feedlink:
- Save time in changing the link in bio every time you post on Instagram and want to navigate followers to learn more on your website
- Never ever change the bio link but still navigate followers to a clickable feed
- Get an Instagram bio link that loads fast due to it’s AMP version
- Get a shoppable and mobile-optimized landing page
- Boosts traffic, signups, conversions, and revenue from your Instagram account
- A reusable link that can be put in use in other social networks bio’s
- Option to change feeds that load in the page but no need to change the link
How to set up Feedlink [step-by-step]
Now that you are familiar with the benefits of Feedlink, go ahead and maximize the potential of your Instagram account as a sales and distribution channel.
Follow the steps below:
- Start your free trial for EmbedAlbum
- Go to the Profiles option from the menu and connect your Instagram account
- Once your Instagram account is connected, select the Feed links menu
- Select the ‘Add link‘ button located on the right side of the page
- Once the feed opens, click the Links tab and click ‘Add link’ on each photo
- Submit the links for each photo and click ‘Save’
Please note: Despite Instagram, you can use the same feedlink.io URL in other social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, you name it.
Feel free to check out the full Feedlink setup tutorial.
Or watch the video below of how you can add Feedlink in your Instagram bio using EmbedAlbum.
Get your own Feedlink for Instagram bio
Hope this tool will enhance your Instagram activity and help you get more direct results of your online marketing activities.
We believe that this tool will be a great asset to your marketing stack.
So go ahead, try it out. It’s free forever. Just signup below:
Use Feedlink for free and get your unique link for your Instagram bio. Signup for EmbedAblum forever free version:
If you want to use it without branding start your free trial for the PRO version.
For any additional questions, please reach out to our dedicated Customer Success team in the chat bubble below and we will be more than happy to assist you in setting up your own Feedlink. 🙂